Since 1994, ZIARNO Association is the publisher of the local newspaper "Wieści znad Wisły”. It not only describes the local events, but all locals have the opportunity to comment on its pages, as it was created for and by the local community. It is available online HERE.
Our project publicatios available in English:
Project "Teaching Organic Literacy in Grundtvigian Style" (2017-1-PI01-kA204-038786) funded by the European Commission under the programme Erasmus+
- "How to Teach in Grundtvigian Style. A documentation of three courses for teachers in Poland, Denmark and Germany" eds. Martin Nobelmann, Ewa Smuk-Stratenwerth
- Educational game “Will you recognise vegetables and cereals?”
- "Agrarökologie und Grundtvig Beispiele für die Vermittlung der agrarökologischen. Elemente an Heimvolkshochschulen" Herausgegeben von Tomasz Maliszewski, Ewa Smuk-Stratenwerth und Barbara Tokarska
- "Folk High Schools facing the challenges of the Anthropocene. What to teach in 21st century, and how?"
Project "Building Key Competences and Folkhighschool Pedagogy in XXI Europe" (2014-1-PL01-KA200-003642) funded by the European Commission under the programme Erasmus+
"Mother Earth, who sustains us". The handbook for the students of organic farming course at the Ecological Folk High School in Grzybów
- "School for life. Guide to the contemporary folk high schools". The tips on building key competences through M.F.S. Grundtvig’s pedagogy
The album "We save the world" THE BUMBLESNOUTS SAVE THE WORLD was created thanks to the funding of the Polish-American Freedom Foundation under the "Eglish Teaching" project.
All of our publications (in Polish and other languages) you will find HERE.